I love this sweater, and it is on sale! The hand-knit look blends artisan craft tradition with contemporary chic for lasting appeal and charm. A blend of 50% organic cotton and 50% yarn spun from highly renewable bamboo fibers makes it an environmental hit, too. Asymmetric button closure detail and a cozy hood. Black or wheat. Machine wash. India.
Rate this article
Get the Most out of showtheLOVE!
Share what you're reading on showtheLOVE with your Facebook friends! With Facebook Connect, it's easy to post your favorites, shouts and comments to your Facebook feed.
Do you want to stop the urge to SPEND on stuff?? (and save the earth at the same time?) Watch this short cartoon: storyofstuff.com. I promise it will change your life (or at least your buying habits)!
Other recent posts
Gratitude Necklace, Inspirational Jewelry
"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you...
It is often thought that an elephant with an uplifted trunk brings good luck. Well how about one with an...
She Believed She Could, So She Did Jewelry
What girl couldn't use a little extra girl power at her finger tips? Our new 'She Believed She Could, So...
MLK Day of Service 2011: What Are You Doing For Others?
Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others? -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. ...
Best Children's Book- Claude and Medea: The Hellburn Dogs
With winter in full gear, and the holidays behind us, I am finding more time to do things I enjoy...
Are You Buying Bad Organic Eggs?
Image via WikipediaA Southwest Wisconsin hen-house raising young birds for Organic Valley. Image credit: The Cornucopia InstituteI have been buying organic...
ZippGo - Green Moving Boxes
As someone who has moved six times in the last ten years, I am sure the production my moving boxes...
- Mihai on Fair Trade Halloween Chocolates: Wow, what a gorgeous idea!
- Deana on Eco Chic Earrings: LOVE these earrings! Great choice, Jen..
- dreamsammi on Chloe Angus Eco Chic Dress: This post rocks. You took our conversati
- tailfisher06 on Wow Green Enzyme Based Cleaner: I was introduced to these products and w
- Lisa on Viva la VitaMix!: I LOVE my Vitamix, too! You can make ev
- Jennifer on Renew Green Cellphone: i love that motorola is doing this... ho
- Mihai on Renew Green Cellphone: Thanks for this Jen! It's indeed an exce
- Jennifer on Recycle LOVE Shirt!: i love this shirt!
- zoomzoom on The Mandy Dress by Kelly B.: Looks more like a top to me.
- Share Ross on Organic Chunky Sweater: Ewww. This is inspiring me to knit! Love
- January 2011 (1)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (2)
- September 2010 (3)
- July 2010 (6)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (2)
- April 2010 (4)
- March 2010 (3)
- February 2010 (9)
- January 2010 (2)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (5)
- October 2009 (7)
- September 2009 (4)
- August 2009 (8)
- July 2009 (3)
- June 2009 (11)
- May 2009 (13)
- April 2009 (9)
- March 2009 (16)
- February 2009 (7)
- January 2009 (14)
- December 2008 (19)
- November 2008 (30)
- October 2008 (19)
- September 2008 (9)
- August 2008 (22)
- July 2008 (33)
- June 2008 (50)
- May 2008 (66)
- April 2008 (38)
- March 2008 (20)
- February 2008 (12)