No products in the cart.
Lucky Elephant – “What Would You Do If You Knew You Could Not Fail?”
It is often thought that an elephant with an uplifted trunk brings good luck. We love this guy with his sparkling diamond in his eye.
Pendant is stamped on the back with one of our favorite quotes, “What would you do if you knew you could not fail?”. Let this lucky elephant remind you of all that is possible!
Only one more in stock.
SKU: N/A Categories: power collection, wild on Tags: beads, birthday, gold, inspirational, inspirational jewelry, necklace, necklaces, new, recycled, rose gold, "what would you do", diamond, graduation, mother's day
- jewelry made from recycled silver, 14k gold and rose gold
- one ethically sourced diamond
- 34 inch double gold chain
SILVER ELEPHANT-OUT OF STOCK
- jewelry made from recycled silver, ruthenium and rose gold
- 34 inch silver and ruthenium chain
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.