Oh my. I am just back from putting on the MasterPeace Show at my kids' school where my son, Jack, worked with student council to create a charity art show to raise money for children in war torn Africa. Kids from the school donated artwork containing a peace symbol. The night was a huge success as the kids enjoyed their contribution, and money was raised for the Darfur Coalition. Below are a few examples of the hundreds of 'MasterPeaces' kids donated for the cause. More photos of the kids' art will be available soon on MasterPeace.org, Jack's, charitable website.
Get the Most out of showtheLOVE!
Share what you're reading on showtheLOVE with your Facebook friends! With Facebook Connect, it's easy to post your favorites, shouts and comments to your Facebook feed.
Other recent posts
Gratitude Necklace, Inspirational Jewelry
"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you...
It is often thought that an elephant with an uplifted trunk brings good luck. Well how about one with an...
She Believed She Could, So She Did Jewelry
What girl couldn't use a little extra girl power at her finger tips? Our new 'She Believed She Could, So...
MLK Day of Service 2011: What Are You Doing For Others?
Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others? -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. ...
Best Children's Book- Claude and Medea: The Hellburn Dogs
With winter in full gear, and the holidays behind us, I am finding more time to do things I enjoy...
Are You Buying Bad Organic Eggs?
Image via WikipediaA Southwest Wisconsin hen-house raising young birds for Organic Valley. Image credit: The Cornucopia InstituteI have been buying organic...
ZippGo - Green Moving Boxes
As someone who has moved six times in the last ten years, I am sure the production my moving boxes...
- Andy on ECHOage Green Birthday Parties: Thanks Show the Love for blogging about
- elle on Telling the Truth About Santa: heartbreaking, but every parent faces it
- Lisa on Children's Alternative Cancer Treatment: I haven't followed the details but I don
- CocoZenMama on MasterPeace Kids' Art Show: Jen - this is so AWESOME!!!! Yea Jack!!
- Katie on Organic Cotton Training Undies: That's great to know about the diaper co
- Vered on Up to Us: "If you are as disorganized as I am, it
- Craig on Chinese Cartoons for the Car: That's so funny! How'd you find these?
- diana on Bye Bye Plastic Baggies: Finally! This is a wonderful idea. I'v
- amp on Bye Bye Plastic Baggies: these gals are great! and so is the prod
- elle on Maggie's Organic Youth Socks: I love this stuff, too. They carry it at
- January 2011 (1)
- September 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (2)
- March 2010 (3)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (3)
- December 2009 (3)
- November 2009 (3)
- October 2009 (6)
- September 2009 (6)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (3)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (6)
- March 2009 (7)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (10)
- December 2008 (16)
- November 2008 (18)
- October 2008 (14)
- September 2008 (4)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (17)
- June 2008 (24)
- May 2008 (30)
- April 2008 (15)
- March 2008 (4)
- February 2008 (1)
- January 2008 (1)