I have written about this line before, but it is worth a second mention as I have never gotten compliments on anything the way I get compliments on these scents by Chic Afrique (seriously love that name). All of the products are great and all natural, but I love the Lofinda Body Butter and the Okuma Shea Butter stick. Yum and so reasonably priced. I am going to order some up right now....Merry Christmas to me!
Get the Most out of showtheLOVE!
Share what you're reading on showtheLOVE with your Facebook friends! With Facebook Connect, it's easy to post your favorites, shouts and comments to your Facebook feed.
Other recent posts
NEW Show The Love Jewelry Site Coming Soon!!!
Any day now we will have our eco conscious, inspirational jewelry site up and ready for online purchases! Thank...
MLK Day of Service 2011: What Are You Doing For Others?
Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others? -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. ...
Tagua Seed Necklace
Wow! How cool is this necklace made from tagua, aka 'vegetable ivory'?!?! This eco-material necklace is designed by Monica Farbiarz...
Best Children's Book- Claude and Medea: The Hellburn Dogs
With winter in full gear, and the holidays behind us, I am finding more time to do things I enjoy...
After two years of people telling me that I must check out this place, I finally made it to San...
Are You Buying Bad Organic Eggs?
Image via WikipediaA Southwest Wisconsin hen-house raising young birds for Organic Valley. Image credit: The Cornucopia InstituteI have been buying organic...
ZippGo - Green Moving Boxes
As someone who has moved six times in the last ten years, I am sure the production my moving boxes...
Need something to take the edge off? These yummy organic fair-trade truffles do just the trick! showtheLOVE.com readers get $5 off any purchase of $35 or more at Coco-Zen.com. Use promo Code LOVE5OFF35. Tax and shipping not included, limit one discount per customer.
- Jen on New Breast Cancer Screening Guidelines 2009: i decided against mammogram and instead
- jenmarc5 on Chew Your Food, Change Your Life: i've read this before, and it totally ma
- elle on My Before and After at Di Pietro Todd: you look like a million before AND after
- Alissa Raleigh on Humanity Ascending: looks interesting - will try to find it
- marcheg on Lavanila Healthy Deoderant: ^_^
- zoomzoom on Inspirational Version of Stand By Me: Outstanding music; outstanding organizat
- Jeff9 on To Bidet or Not To Bidet: I am definitely feeling the love, thank
- elle on Chic Afrique: I agree 100%. They make my all-time favo
- CocoZenMama on A Country Divided: I don't think I've been this nervous/anx
- Sarah C on A Country Divided: I couldn't agree more, Jen. I am nervou
- December 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (3)
- January 2010 (4)
- December 2009 (3)
- November 2009 (3)
- October 2009 (4)
- September 2009 (5)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- June 2009 (2)
- May 2009 (2)
- April 2009 (7)
- March 2009 (6)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (11)
- December 2008 (14)
- November 2008 (13)
- October 2008 (9)
- September 2008 (2)
- August 2008 (6)
- July 2008 (11)
- June 2008 (23)
- May 2008 (26)
- April 2008 (12)
- March 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (3)